Restricted Access, Physical Distancing, Screening Policy Program
During a pandemic or similar emergency, employers must actively work to limit the spread of infection in their workplaces since they are among the most common gathering places. For example, employers may need to restrict access to company property to reduce the risk—as is the case with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Get our expert-prepared policy on restricted access/physical distancing/screening to ensure employees, customers, suppliers and the public at large, all understand the restrictions and requirements! You'll learn about these essential issues:
- Is your organization required to stay open or close?
- If not required to close, how will you decide to remain open or close temporarily? If you decide to stay open, what should you consider?
- How should you prepare for the possibility of a workplace or business closure?
- What screening measures should you implement and how? E.g., questionnaires, temperature checks, testing.
- What to do about leaves, isolation and quarantines?
- How to implement physical distancing?
You'll also learn about personal protective equipment (PPE), buildings or premises that are unavailable or inaccessible during an emergency, and more! This policy is up to date with current compliance requirements and has been reviewed by an employment law specialist.